You are here
A traditional chutney recipe using fresh onions, enhanced with pink peppercorns and raisins.
Didden's onion chutney is perfect with home made country or game pâté (wild boar, pheasant and venison). Have you tried it with fresh goose liver pate? It’s delicious! You can also use our onion chutney in cooking: add typical taste and texture to traditional dishes, such as stews or rabbit, by stirring in a few spoonfuls of chutney just before serving!
- Pain d'épice with Foie Gras and Onion Chutney
- Apple and foie gras spring rolls with Onions chutney
- Sushi with foie gras
- Foie gras and onion chutney
- Meatballs à la liégeoise
- Sweetbread coated with crumbs of gingerbread and its onion-gingerbread chutney
- Burger de boeuf au confit d’oignons, salade mesclun & frites maison