You are here
Apple and foie gras spring rolls with Onions chutney
- 6 tablespoons Didden Onion chutney
- 4 sheets of puff pastry
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cut in cubes
- 100 g foie gras
- Olive oil
- Fry the apples with the Didden Onion chutney. The cubes must still be a bit crunchy.
- Cut the puff pastry in 2. Put a large spoon of apple in the middle.
- Put a piece of foie gras on top.
- Fold in the sides then roll up the brik pastry sheet to make a spring roll
- Rub with olive oil.
- Put 5 to 10 min. in a preheated 180° oven.
Enjoy your meal!