You are here
Bruschetta modena with beef and balsamic dressing
- A white baguette
- 20g rocket salad
- 1dl olive oil
- 75g beef filet
- Didden balsamic dressing
- Black olives
- 25g dried tomatoes
- Chop the rocket salad and mix it with the balsamic dressing.
- Cut the pitted olives into slices.
- Colour the beef on each side.
- Cut the meat into fine slices and brush it with the balsamic dressing.
- Cut the baguette into rectangles and brush it with olive oil with garlic and bake for 5 min in 180° oven.
Enjoy your meal!