You are here
Burger de boeuf au confit d’oignons, salade mesclun & frites maison
For 4 persons:
- 4 buns
- 4 slices of cheddar
- Salt and pepper
- 2 gloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- 3 pinches of parsley
- 4 tbsp Didden onion chutney
- 1 red onion
- 1 pack of lettuce
- 8 beautiful potatoes
- First, peel the potatoes and cut them into fries.
- Heat the frying pan, as needed. While the oil is heating, prepare the beef burgers.
- Mix 400g of ground meat in a salad bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Chop the garlic and the parsley and add it to the meat.
- Then, add an entire egg and mix everything together.
- Make 4 identically shaped balls and flatten them with the palm of your hand into patties that are 1.5 cm high.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and cook each side of the burgers.
- In the meantime, put your fries in the frying pan.
- While the burgers and fries are cooking, wash the salad and cut the onion into thin slices.
- Open the buns and start to dress your hamburger in layers: bread, beef burger, a slice of cheese, some salad, 3-4 slices of onion, a tbsp of Didden onion chutney, bread.
- Serve with a generous portion of homemade fries.
Enjoy your meal!