You are here
Free-range chicken with fig chutney
- 1 jar Didden fig chutney
- 4 chicken thighs (or pheasant)
- 150 g bacon
- 25 cl red wine
- 25 cl water
- 1 beef cube
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- Thyme, laurel, rosemary and a cinnamon stick
- Put some olive oil, the garlic, the thyme and the rosemary in a casserole.
- Fry the chicken on high heat.
- Set to moderate heat and add the rest of the ingredients. Cover with a lid. Regularly stir.
- Check the cooking of the chicken after 30 min.
- Serve with mashed potatoes with olives and braised chicory
Enjoy your meal!