You are here
Gâteau of Belgian endives and duck confit legs, Parmentier style, with cranberries
- 2 duck confit legs
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 8 Belgian endives
- 350 grs of celery root
- Didden cooked cranberries
- Brown poultry stock
- 50 grs of butter, salt, pepper, nutmeg
- 20cl of cream
- Cook the potatoes in the oven for 45 minutes at 180°C
- Strip the outer leaves of the endives and then brown the endives.
- Mince and braise the leftovers of the endives (cook with lid at low heat in a bottom of water)
- Clean the celery root, cut it into pieces and cook in a mixture of milk and water. When done, mix using a potato cruncher, and then season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Remove the bones from the duck and fry in its own grease
- Heat the brown stock and add the cooked cranberries
- Arrange the duck on the bottom of the circle, next add the endives and the purée
- Remove the circular mould and put the endives leaves around
- Add sauce and a few cranberries onto the Parmentier.
Enjoy your meal!