You are here
Linguine with scampi and tomato chili chutney
- 1 jar of tomato chili chutney (220g)
- 20 scampi
- 15 sliced cherry tomatoes
- 400g linguine
- 3 shallots
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the linguine al dente in salty water. Set the water aside.
- Brown the scampi in a pan without cooking them. Set aside and keep the cooking juice.
- Melt the shallots and the garlic clove in a large pan.
- Deglaze with 15cl of white wine. Cook over moderate heat until the wine is evaporated.
- Add ½ jar of Didden tomato chili chutney, 1 ladle of the pasta water, the scampi, their cooking juice, the cherry tomatoes and the pasta.
- Heat for a couple of minutes whilst stirring.
- Immediately serve on preheated plates.
Enjoy your meal!