You are here
Lukewarm salad with caramelized chicken with pineapple chutney with cardamom
- 1 jar Didden pineapple chutney with cardamom
- 300g chicken breast
- Wheat salad, 1 tray of 150g
- ½ lemon
- One root of fresh ginger (optional)
- 1 root of fresh curcuma (optional)
- Soy shoots – 100g
- Chickpeas 50g (optional)
- 1 jar grilled bell peppers
- Olive oil
- Cashew nuts
- Roast the cashews for a few minutes in a preheated pan, over moderate – high heat, without adding fats, and stir until they obtain a nice golden colour. Cool them by immediately putting them on a plate, so as to avoid further cooking.
- Cut some bell peppers into strips.
- Cut the chicken breast into dices of approx. 1 cm.
- Fry over high heat and add the juice of ½ lemon to make them shine. Add 2 tbsp of pineapple chutney with cardamom to caramelize the chicken dices, without reducing the heat.
- Turn off the heat and grate some ginger and curcuma roots on top (optional).
- Whilst the chicken is cooling down, prepare the plates by adding, in the following order:
- The wheat salad
- Some soy shoots
- Some chickpeas (optional)
- The lukewarm chicken dices
- The cashews
- Three strips of grilled bell pepper.
- Season with some olive oil, salt and ground pepper.
Enjoy your meal!