You are here
Pearl-hen cannon, oriental flavour, with Thousand and One Night's chutney
- 3 pearl-hen fillets
- 100 grs of minced veal
- 1 egg
- Dried raisins
- 1 peeled tomato
- 1 lemon
- Brown poultry stock
- 4 figs
- Didden Thousand and One Night's chutney
- 20 cl of cream
- Open the white pearl-hen fillets in order to fill them (make an incision in the centre and flatten the fillet out so as to be able to make a roll)
- Pass the minced veal through a mixer, add one egg and the cream, next mix everything until a smooth, creamy mixture is obtained. Drain off excessive liquid, add seasoning as well as the coriander and the curcuma
- Chop the coriander and the mint. Dice the tomatoes. Extract the juice of one lemon
- Soak the raisins in a bit of water. Stuff the white fillets with the veal filling and add a little bit of chutney; next, roll them up in aluminium paper and put in the oven for 20 minutes
- Bring salted water to the boil. Pour a bit of olive oil into the taboulé and add the water. Next, cover with a paper film and allow to rest for 5 min.
- Then add the mint, tomato, lemon juice, raisins and pepper.
- Allow the stock to reduce to half the volume and then add the chutney and mix. Add seasoning.
- Cut the roll into three equal parts and arrange them vertically on the plate
- Put the taboulé in a cookie cutter and add a few pieces of fig. Add some sauce
Enjoy your meal!