You are here
Pork fillet with Ardennes onion chutney
- 2 jars of Didden Ardennes onion chutney
- 800 g pork fillet
- Olive oil, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper
- Pour some olive oil in an oven dish and add the pork fillet.
- Cover the fillet with Ardennes onion chutney.
- Sprinkle with thyme and rosemary.
- Bake 30 min. in a 180° oven (slightly pink in the middle).
- Remove from the oven and season with pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve the fillet in slices of 2 cm.
- Side dish: Ardennes onion chutney, leaks and mashed potatoes.
Enjoy your meal!