You are here
Prawns with sweet chili chutney on a bed of salad and wheat germ
For 4 persons:
- 20 scampi
- 3 tbsp Didden sweet chili chutney
- 1 touch Espelette pepper
- 2 turns of the salt mill
- 2 turns of the pepper mill
- Mixed salad (young shoots)
- Wheat germs
- Sesame oil
- Heat a pan and sauté the scampi in the sesame oil with 3 tbsp of sweet chili chutney and add a hint of Espelette pepper, ground salt and pepper. Stir for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Dress the plates with the salad and wheat germs and delicately put the scampi on top.
- Finish with a line of chutney.
Enjoy your meal!