You are here
Salmon tartar with lime zest and its dressing with orange and rosemary
- 120g fresh salmon
- 40g smoked salmon
- 1 lime and 1 orange
- Some herbs and veg (rocket salad, beetroots, etc.)
- Didden orange rosemary dressing
- A white baguette
- Put the tartar in two ring moulds and make a nice line with the dressing in between the two tartars. Place the bread crisps on top of the tartar together with the young shoots.
- Chop the salmon.
- Grate the zest of the lime and cut it into matchsticks.
- Blanch the zest three times and cool.
- Season the tartar with salt, pepper, lemon juice and the orange dressing.
- Cut the baguette into fine pieces.
- Drizzle the bread with oil, season with salt and dry them for 3 min in a 200° oven.
- Season the young shoots with some olive oil, salt and pepper.
Enjoy your meal!