- 200 g of flour
- 3 eggs
- 140 g of sugar
- 140 g of butter
- 1 packet of yeast
- 2 vanilla pods
- 150 g Didden Apple-pear confit with cinnamon
- 200 gr of flour
- 125 g of butter
- 125 g of sugar
- Combine sugar and eggs.
- Add flour, baking powder and candied.
- Melt the butter and add to the above mixture.
- Finish with 2 vanilla beans, halved lengthwise and scrape to remove small seeds.
- Bake at 180 °C for 15 minutes.
- Mix the flour with the sugar and add the softened butter (warmed and worked).
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes at 180 °C.
Enjoy your meal!