How to disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies, you need to configure that in your browser:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
When you disable cookies, remember that some graphics may not appear correctly, or that you may be unable to use certain applications. Below you will find a detailed list of all types of cookies Didden uses on its websites..
1. Drupal session cookie
- Name: SESS..
- Purpose: Keep session ID until end of session.
2. Agreement cookies
- Name: cookie-agreed & cookie-agreed-categories & cookie-agreed-version
- Purpose: Knowing if cookies were agreed and for which categories
Google Analytics is Google’s analytics tool that helps website and app owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the ‘__ga’ cookie.
In addition to reporting website usage statistics, Google Analytics can also be used to help show more relevant ads on Google properties (like Google Search) and across the web and to measure interactions with the ads we show.
For more information about the cookies from Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en
You are able to change your preferences or revoke your consent by clicking.