Below are questions that we frequently received. If you have other questions, please contact us via our contactform.
- On the product page of the desired item, click on the "Add to cart" button.
- Certain product variations are not available online.
- If a product is out of stock, you will be unable to order it. You can contact us here to have more information about the availability of the product.
- When your purchases are completed, you need to go your cart to order. You can go to your cart by clicking on the cart icon on the main menu at the top of the page and then clicking on "Cart" (or here).
- On the cart page, you will have an overview of the different products. You can modify the quantity of each product or remove them from your cart. Next, you need to click on "Checkout" to continue.
- Here, you can choose between creating an account or ordering as a guest. You will need to enter your email address and your postal address.
- If you have an account, you can sign in there.
- Next, you will see your order overview. In order to finalize your order, you have to pay by clicking on "Pay and complete purchase".
- You will redirected to the website of Mollie in order to pay in a secure environment.
- After the payment has succeeded, you will be redirected to our website and your order will be confirmed.
- You will receive an order confirmation by email.
We only sell to private persons.
The payment is done by Mollie. We have never access to your payment details. Mollie offers the following payment methods:
- Bancontact / Mister Cash, Maestro, KBC/CBC Payment Button, Belfius Direct Net
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Apple Pay
- SOFORT Banking
We ship our packages via bpost to your desired address. Shipping is only possible in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Spain and The Netherlands. Please contact us for other countries.
Starting from November, it will be possible to ship our warm sauces. Those sauces have to be conserved in the cooling. DPD Fresh offers refrigerated shipping. DPD Fresh is only available in Belgium.
The delivery costs 9 € for the following countries (starting at 30 €, the delivery is free of charge):
- The Netherlands
For the countries below, it costs 14 €. If the order is higher than 30 €, the delivery costs 9 €:
The mean shipping time is 7 workdays.
In Belgium, it will be delivered in 1-2 workdays after shipping.
For the other countries, the delivery will take 2 to 5 workdays after shipping.
If you need a faster delivery, contact us here.
If there is an error with the delivery goods or the goods have been broken during the delivery, we request you to contact us in the 48 hours after you received the good.
As a private person, you have the right to return the delivered products within 14 days after receiving the goods. Please contact us to organize the return.
Due to the Food Safety reasons, it is not allowed to return open goods.
After receiving your return and if the product has not been opened, we will reimburse you rapidly.