The asparagus season is here, Didden has a recipe for you.
- Peel the asparagus and tie them into small bundles.
- Plunge them into boiling salted water and cook for 20 to 30 minutes from the time they come back to the boil (the cooking time depends on their size).
- Drain them and place them on a serving dish covered with a cloth to absorb the excess water.
- Heat the Didden Hollandaise sauce in a saucepan, double boiler or microwave (2 minutes).
- Arrange the asparagus on the plate and top with the Hollandaise sauce, adding a little chopped parsley for colour.