You are here
Fruit salad with cream cheese and balsamic dressing
- 25g strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 carambola
- 1 orange
- 1 kiwi
- 30g gooseberries
- 80g cream cheese
- Didden balsamic dressing
- 5cl balsamic cream
- 15g sugar
- Peel and cut the fruit into slices.
- Mix the cream cheese with sugar and balsamico.
- Season the fruit with the balsamic dressing.
- Put a generous amount of cream cheese on the plate.
- Dip the fruit in the dressing.
- Put the fruit on top of the cream cheese.
Enjoy your meal!