- 6 chocolate egg shells
- Vanilla ice cream and raspberry sorbet
- 100 g dark chocolate
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or microwave and place in a piping bag.
- Do the same with the Raspberry dressing.
- Carefully cut the eggs into half shells, into which you put the vanilla ice cream and the raspberry sorbet.
- Make small dots of chocolate on the raspberry sorbet and dressing on the vanilla ice cream.
Enjoy and have a happy Easter.
Tip: to keep the shells straight on the plates, glue them with a little melted chocolate on which you place your eggs.