- 200 g red tuna
- 250 g round Japanese rice
- 5 cl rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5 g salt
- 4 nori sheets
- 1 makisu: bamboo mat to roll sushi (optional but useful)
- Boil the rice vinegar, sugar and salt. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare the rice: rinse it in cool water until the water runs clear. Cook it following the instructions on the packaging. Cool. Add the vinegar-based preparation.
- Prepare the rolls by putting half a nori sheet on the makisu.
- Spread 1 cm of rice on ¾ of the algae sheet.
Sushi filled with fresh tuna and raspberry chutney with litchis
- Spread with the Didden Raspberry confit with litchis and put long, narrow strips of red tuna on top.
- Roll up firmly to make a log. Cut it into 6 pieces.