- 120 g of fresh salmon
- 40 g of smoked salmon
- 1 ½ lemon
- 10 g mascarpone
- Gray grain baguette
- Chinese rice pasta
- Cook the salmon for 4 minutes or steam in broth for 5 min the 100 g in a boiling water.
- Chop the chives. Extract the juice of lemon.
- When the salmon is cooked, mix with the mascarpone, chives, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon candied mango. Let stand in refrigerator for 15 min.
- Cook the rice noodles: bring water to a boil, immerse the pasta and turn off the gas. Leave the pasta in water for 5 min.
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips.
- Mix smoked salmon with rice pasta, season with olive oil and pepper.
- Cut the baguette into thin slices, go to oil, salt and dry 3 min at 200 °C.