For 4 persons:
- 4 boned and skinned chicken breasts
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 or 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 tablespoons Didden Sweet Chili Dressing
- 1 fresh lettuce
- 1 small red onion
- Place the chicken breasts in a plastic zip bag or between two sheets of cellophane wrap, then flatten them with a meat mallet.
- Once the thickness of your chicken breast is uniform, (roughly 10 to 15 mm thick), season each side with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan over a medium-high heat until it starts smoking slightly. If you are not using a non-stick pan, you can grease it lightly with 2 or 3 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Place the chicken in the pan in one layer.
- Lower the heat to medium and cook the chicken for 8 to 12 minutes, turning it from time to time with a spatula. It is ready when it is no longer pink and the juices run clear.
- Place a chicken breast on a plate and serve it with 2 tablespoons of Sweet Chili dressing, some lettuce and a few onion rings.
Enjoy your meal!