You are here
Chicken dumplings with cilantro and mint, apricot chutney with mint
- 1 jar Didden apricot chutney with mint (220g)
- 500g ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 bunch of chopped cilantro
- 1 bunch of chopped mint
- 2 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 shallot
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Fry the shallot in a pan.
- Deglaze the melted shallot with 15cl of white wine. Keep over moderate heat until the wine is evaporated.
- Put all the ingredients in a plate, include a ½ jar of chutney and mix everything.
- Make small dumplings and put them on an oven tray.
- Bake for 20 min. in a pre-heated oven at 180°.
- Serve with apricot chutney with mint.
Enjoy your meal!