- 100 g of mixture of fresh shoots or sprouts
- 40 g of rocket leaves
- 200 g of poultry supreme
- 10 cl of Balsamic vinegar
- 25 g of Parmesan cheese
- 15 g of pine seeds
- Didden Balsamic Dressing
- Cut the poultry into fine slices, brown in a frying pan and deglaze with balsamic vinegar
- Make little biscuits of parmesan: grate the parmesan and arrange it on a plate with sulfurised paper and put it in the oven at 180 °C for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Roast the pine seeds
- Season the salad with the Balsamic Dressing
- Put the mix of fresh shoots or sprouts in the centre of the plate
- Arrange the poultry meat around the salad
- Add the parmesan biscuits
Enjoy your meal!