- 8 slices of gingebread
- 40 g semi-cooked foie gras
- 1 smoked trout
- 1 mango
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pot of Didden’s Onion Confit
- Cut the crust off the gingerbread and trim the slices so that they are all exactly the same size.
- Peel the mango and cut into thin slices.
- Top four slices of gingerbread with a layer of very thinly sliced foie gras, a few grains of sea salt, then a layer of smoked trout pieces and finish off with the onion confit.
- Close your “sandwich” with a second slice of gingerbread and cut it in half.
- Arrange on a plate with a garnish of finely sliced mango.
- The slices of mango can also be put inside the sandwich.
Enjoy your meal!