For 4 persons:
- 12 king prawns
- 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley
- 4 wooden skewers
- 4 tablespoons Didden Sweet Chili dressing
- 1 fresh tomato
- 4 sprigs of rosemary
- Place your prawns in a shallow dish. Sprinkle them generously with lemon juice, olive oil and parsley. These ingredients make up the marinade. They will add flavour to your prawns before they are cooked.
- Turn the prawns over in the marinade, then cover and leave in the bottom of the fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill and pour the salt into a shallow, oven-proof dish.
- Drain the prawns and place them side by side on the bed of salt.
- Grill for 3 minutes, then turn and grill for 2 minutes on the other side.
- Use 3 prawns per skewer, alternating with a piece of tomato and a sprig of rosemary.
- Serve your skewers on a platter with 4 tablespoons of Sweet Chili Dressing.
Enjoy your meal!