- 300 g of dark chocolate
- 125 g of sugar
- 150 g of butter
- 90 g of flour
- 5 eggs
- Melt the chocolate and the butter in a bain-marie.
- Blanch the eggs with the sugar and add the flour.
- Mix the eggs, the sugar and the flour with the molten chocolate.
- Line the moulds with butter and flour ("chemiser" in French).
- Put the stuffing for the cake in the moulds and add the confit.
- Bake in the oven for 9 min at 180 °C.
- Can be accompanied by a bowl of vanilla ice.
- Bain-marie: a pan of hot water in which a cooking container is placed, used for melting the chocolate.