For 4 persons :
- 20 fresh scallops (without coral)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- For the pan-fried scallops recipe, choose scallops without coral (or remove the coral).
- Do not rinse the scallops. If you are thawing them, do so the day before and place them on paper towels so they do not release water.
- Place your scallops in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Then, heat a non-stick pan over a high heat for 5 minutes.
- After these 5 minutes, place your scallops in the pan and cook them for 4 minutes (2 minutes on each side) to color them.
- Place 5 scallops on each plate and season with salt.
- Serve them with a tablespoon of Didden Red Kuri Squash confit with Espelette pepper on each plate.