- 2 pheasant supreme
- 4 chicory
- 1 kg of potatoes
- A cube of brown background
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Dandelions and grass winter
- Cut the chicory julienne then stew over low heat with butter.
- Stain the supreme skin side first pheasant and cook for 7-8 minutes over low heat.
- Cut the potatoes into new bridge apples (large fries 2 cm wide), poach 3 minutes at 160 °C and then 3 minutes at 180 °C.
- Once chicory have stewed, add the confit.
- For the sauce:
- Boil 20 cl of water
- Add the stock cube and a little thyme and honey