- 200 g of Venison Filet
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 300 g of celeriac
- 50 g of Didden Cooked Cranberries
- 10 cl of brown background and port
- 150 g of mushrooms
- Cut the celeriac into tubes 5 cm long by 3 people.
- Cook in a little water and butter covered.
- Stain the net on each side in a pan and bake 4-5 minutes at 180 °C.
- Prepare the sauce, heat the brown background and then add the lime juice and honey.
- Lasser halve.
- Empty tubes celery, chop the flesh thus extracted and season.
- Stuff tubes with celeriac and Cooked Cranberries.
- Sauté the mushrooms over high heat 10 to 15 min, pepper and salt.
Enjoy your meal!