For 4 persons :
- 4 white puddings
- 800 g potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 50 cl single cream
- 1 good bunch of chervil
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 50 g butter
- ½ glass water
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cook them in salted boiling water for 20 minutes. Use the tip of a knife to check they are cooked and drain.
- Mash them with potato masher and add the butter and cream. Mix well. Add the nutmeg Season.
- Chop the chervil and stir into the potatoes.
- Heat some butter in a pan and brown the white pudding on all sides over a medium heat. Once browned, cover the pan and continue cooking over a low heat for 10 minutes, so that the puddings heat through.
- On each plate, place a white pudding, a tablespoon of apple-pear chutney with cinnamon and the mashed potato using a pastry cutter.