- Cook the rabbit thighs in a stock or bouillon (water, thyme, laurel, juniper berries, black pepper and salt) at low heat for 1 hour.
- Roughly cut the herbs.
- Remove the bones from the thighs and dice the chunks of rabbit.
- Pass the stock through a chinois and add 3 gelatine sheets to 30 cl of stock.
- Mount the sauce.
- Mix the herbs and the rabbit and arrange the mixture in a mould, layer by layer.
- Alternate between rabbit and cranberries and allow the stock to gellify by putting it in the fridge for a good hour.
- Cut the aspic in slices and arrange them on a plate.
- Add the onion confit and some toasts.