Skip to main content
For 2 servings:
- 2 steaks de bœufs
- 75 g of arugula salad
- 30 g of pine nuts
- Pieces of parmesan
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Salt and pepper the steaks on both sides.
- In a frying pan on high heat, melt the butter (1 tablespoon) mixed with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the steaks
- cook for 1 min 30 on each side
- afterwards, remove them from the pan
- place them on a plate
- cover them with aluminum
- Meanwhile, divide the arugula on the plates.
- Slice the steak in pieces of 1 to 1.5 cm of thickness.
- Brush the slices with Ardennes Onion Confit.
- Afterwards, place them on the arugula salad.
- Add the pine nuts (which can be slightly toasted beforehand in the pan with the olive oil) and the pieces of parmesan. (And the Balsamic Dressing if the Ardennes Onion Confit isn't used)