- 60 g dark chocolate 70% cocoa
- 125ml plain yoghurt
- 3 eggs, yolks and whites separated
- 2 tablespoons fine sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons onion confit
- fresh raspberries
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water.
- Mix the melted chocolate and the yoghurt in a bowl.
- Add the egg yolks, and mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Add flour and continue to whisk.
- Whisk the egg whites and the sugar in another bowl and add this to your mixture.
- Melt butter in a large pan and add part of the mixture to cover the entire surface of the pan.
- Cook it as if it were a large pancake.
- Put the pancake on baking paper and make blinis using a cookie cutter.
- Once the blinis have cooled, add a teaspoon of onion confit on top.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries.
Enjoy your meal!