- 150 g of Penne
- 1 eggplant
- 1 yellow paprika
- 1 green paprika
- 1 red paprika
- 1 green courgette
- 40 g of rocket
- 20 g of parmesan
- Didden Pesto Dressing
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Cut the vegetables into lamelles of 2 cm wide.
- Cook the niçois vegetables with garlic and olive oil at low heat in a covered casserole for 15 to 20 minutes; stir once in a while.
- Cook the Penne until "al dente".
- Mix the vegetables and the Penne.
- Add the Pesto Dressing.
- Season the rocket with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Prepare some shavings of parmesan cheese.
- Arrange the mixture of Penne and vegetables in a circle of 10 cm in diameter.
- Add the rocket and the parmesan shavings on top.
- Line the edge of the plate with the Pesto Dressing.
Enjoy your meal!