You are here
Penne with chutney of niçois vegetables and pesto dressing
- 150 grs of Penne
- 1 eggplant
- 1 yellow paprika
- 1 green paprika
- 1 green courgette
- 1 red paprika
- 40 grs of rocket
- 20 grs of parmesan
- Didden pesto dressing
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Cut the vegetables into lamelles of 2 cm wide
- Cook the niçois vegetables with garlic and olive oil at low heat in a covered casserole for 15 to 20 minutes; stir once in a while.
- Cook the Penne until "al dente"
- Mix the vegetables and the Penne
- Add the pesto dressing
- Season the rocket with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Prepare some shavings of parmesan cheese
- Arrange the mixture of Penne and vegetables in a circle of 10 cm in diameter
- Add the rocket and the parmesan shavings on top
- Line the edge of the plate with the pesto dressing
Enjoy your meal!