Skip to main content
- 4 rice leaves
- 8 pink radishes
- 2 carrots
- 2 cooked chicken breasts
- 6 lettuce leaves
- a few sprigs of coriander
- salt and pepper
- Soak the rice leaves in water. When they are soft, place them on a damp cloth.
- Cut the vegetables (radishes and carrots) into sticks.
- Cut the chicken breast into thin slices.
- Place the various ingredients (vegetables + chicken) on the rice sheets.
- Fold into rolls and keep in a cool place.
- Add a few sprigs of coriander and match with the Sweet Martinique by Didden sauce