- 250 g flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 litre of milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 50 g melted butter
- 1 punnet of raspberries
- 1 punnet of blueberries
- 1 punnet of redcurrants
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
First step, prepare the pancake batter:
- Put the flour in a bowl with salt and sugar.
- Make a small hole in the middle and add the eggs.
- When the mixture becomes thick, add the cold milk a little at a time.
- After mixing the milk, the batter should be fairly thin. If it seems too thick, add a little more milk. Add the melted butter and mix well.
- Cook the pancakes in a hot pan (lightly oiled if your pan is not non-stick). Pour a small ladleful of batter into the pan, swirl it around to spread the batter over the surface.
Place it on the stove and when the pancake is light red around the edges, it's time to flip it over.
- Let it cook for about a minute on this side and the pancake is ready.
- Place the pancake on a plate and slide the Didden raspberry dressing inside the pancake.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Last step, place the fruit and top with Didden dressing for extra indulgence!